Did you know you have to put the emergency brake on just about anywhere you park or your car might end up sliding down the mountain like the "trailer house" we saw the other day...or our pop-up camper that time at Deep Creek.
You need a full tank at ALL times because even though your gas tank says 30 miles, that doesn't mean you can GO all the way to the gas station that you keep thinking will be just around the next curve or over the next hill....Of course, if I had gone the OTHER way, there was a closer one....ugh!
Have you ever driven on slick twisty roads and not been able to see what's in front of you...at all?? There is a reason they are called the SMOKY Mountains. No wonder I have CLTHS--Can't Leave the House Syndrome. And no wonder I'm making chocolate chip cookies.
And then, by the time you get back home because it took what seemed like two hours to go and check the mail box at the new house, the sun comes out. But I sooo needed that one piece of junk mail.
This cabin is so cute--a piece of art really or some kind of Indian art museum, but why oh why isn't there a place to hang more than about 5 pieces of clothing....and we brought every stitch that we own!
What is God trying to teach me this time?????
1 comment:
hahaha uh-oh
Post a Comment