I wasn't tagged for this or anything--just saw it on a blog and wanted to do it.
8 TV Shows I Watch:
1) House
2) Jon and Kate Plus 8--this should be first
3) The Office (when I remember it)
4) Fox News
5) Lost
6) The Practice
7) Sometimes 30 Rock--I do think it's funny
8) Eli Stone (but I heard it's canceled--darn)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Captain Anderson's
2) Pappasito's
3) Chili's
4) Cheddar's (if it is still good?)
5) Cheesecake Factory
6) Pei Wei
7) Lone Star (in New Zealand)
8) Red Rocker Inn (in Black Mountain)
8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) I talked to Megan and laughed about Ryan being "over" stay-at-home daddying!
2) Shopped til I dropped. (Wal-Mart, Target--my other homes--oh and a Peppermint Frappacino at SB (light ya know).
3) Tried to call Rachel to ask impoortant questions.
4) Tried to call George to ask important question--which I couldn't remember when he called back. (too bad he was in a meeting or something--whatever...)
5) Got a suitcase from Edith that is not big enough--Suitcase #2--will I make it??
6) Ate at Chik Fil A (How the heck do you spell that??) Edith gave me some of her Peppermint Chip Shake. Oh. my. gosh.
7) Finally talked to Rachel--told her all the present secrets as usual.
8) Watched The Office, 30 Rock, and Faith Hill Christmas special--so good!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Christmas in New Zealand of course. (Summer? Not so much--see wish #1 below.)
2) Playing with Mya--awww and Rachel too.
3) Seeing Mya on Christmas morning.
4) Going to Rag-Land. (whatever that is!)
5) Flat whites--lots of them!
6) The farm.
7) Seeing pregnant Abby and Julia--maybe seeing Baby Smith!
8) Seeing Maggie again really soon!!
8 Things I Wish For:
1) To lose the weight that I have gained--or just look like I have--haha.
2) For my hair to look good--always!
3) For my children to love the Lord and put Him first in their lives.
4) For Maggie and Mya to accept Jesus as their Savior and serve Him with their lives.
5) For Eddy and Rachel and Mya to live closer.
6) For my mom and dad and George's mom to be well--and to live long!
7) To sing like Faith Hill--just listening to her right now, "A Baby Changes Everything"--love that!
8) Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
8 1/2) Lots more grandbabies!! (And that would include a wife for Kyle--haha)
Okay, I tag anybody who reads this! That would be you, Rachel, Megan, Abby!
1 comment:
apparently i must start a blog as i have nowhere to make my list of top 8's! maybe 2009 will be the year... i'm hopin' for another good one... we want NO repeats of 2007.
Post a Comment