Monday, November 17, 2008

One word answers

Rachel got tagged to do this, so I thought I would try too! I don't know if I can keep to one word but I'll try.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? detroit
3. Your hair color? blondish
4. Your mother? interesting
5. Your father? faithful
6. Your favorite thing? seeing grandbabies
7. Your dream last night? vague
8. Your dream/goal? a home
9. The room you're in? kitchen/living
10. Your hobby? reading (blogs)
11. Your fear? death of loved one
12. Where do you want to be in six years? NC/Texas?
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? intriguing
15. One of your wish list items? stage
16. Where you grew up? Pompano Beach
17. The last thing you did? Facebook/email
18. What are you wearing? pajamas
19. Your T.V.? new
20. Your pets? two
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your mood? iffy
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? Lexus
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? a. taylor
27. Your Summer? great
28. Love someone? totally
29. Your favorite color? woodsy
30. When is the last time you laughed? last night
31. Last time you cried? last night

Passing some love to:

1 comment:

The Wozny Family said...

GREAT new background!! So cute.