We can all rest easy now because (you are not going to believe this) they have come up with the perfect solution to that embarrassing gas problem you know you have. It's called Subtle Butt and apparently you just put in, you know, the area that causes the problem, and as they say in the ad, just "let 'er rip!" It neutralizes the odor--but it didn't say anything about muffling the sound or anything.Oh, if only I had had this around when the boys were at home. Just what we needed: a subtle butt!
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=187617&aid=336079&aparam=dscmsin
This product would go perfectly with another product I saw on a blog I like to frequent. And Rachel, this would have come in handy that time in WalMart! It's called the Stadium Gal, and now you never have to worry about needing to go to the bathroom at an event when the line's too long! Go to the site right now and buy it!!
http://www.biorelief.com/stadium-gal.html
Boy I wish I knew how to do those hot links. I'm worried that you all aren't going to check these fantastic products out! You might think that I made them up or something. geesh!
2 comments:
This is what that link says..
"Peel off adhesive and stick Subtle Butt onto the inside of your underwear or pants, exactly where you think it goes.
Go for it, Let'er rip, Have at it, Cut loose, Break wind, Gas it up
When you're done wearing Subtle Butt, remove and discard. If any adhesive traces remain, use a damp cloth for removal"
I can't believe this is real..
HAHAHA! I love this. A whole new side of Joy.
Post a Comment